RWHC is pleased to offer this innovative leadership development series for both new and experienced healthcare managers. Along with the workshops, the leadership topics are available for On-Site Training. RWHC offers a range of Organizational Development Services. The series is open to both RWHC members and non-RWHC members.
The RWHC Leadership Series
includes the following workshops:
- NEW! Lean Process Improvement Training/Support coming in 2021! Dates to be announced
For more information about the RWHC Leadership Series, please contact
, or call: 608-643-2343.
On-Site Training Available!
Contact Jo Anne Preston at 608.644.3261,
email@example.com, for individual consultation regarding on-site training.
Please note: Nurse Preceptor Training is available on-site.
Contact Cella Janisch-Hartline at 608-644-3235,
firstname.lastname@example.org, for individual consultation regarding on-site training.
Organizational Development Services
- Customer Service Program Development
- Individual Leadership Coaching
- Personality/Style Diversity Assessment Tools
- Strategic Planning Consultation & Facilitation
- Leadership Team Consultation & Team Building Facilitation
Call 608.644.3261 for individual consultation on RWHC Organizational Development Services.
Jo Anne Preston, RWHC Workforce & Organizational Development Senior Manager, talks about the challenges of leadership development in rural healthcare.