Clinical Education Series
- RWHC is pleased to offer this clinical education series for both new and experienced nurses. Come enjoy a day of enhancing your knowledge and improving critical thinking at the bedside for overall improved patient care in your organization.
Coding Education & Training
- Upcoming Programs
and Past Programs
Community Economic Professional Development
Leadership Insights Newsletter
Onsite or Regional Education & Training Programs provided by our Coding Expert. Scheduled upon request and structured to fit your distinct needs. Coding Mentoring Program provides one-on-one education with your recent Coding Staff hires. – RWHC is pleased to offer quarterly professional development training on community economic development & community leadership topics. - Monthly newsletters by Jo Anne Preston, RWHC Workforce & Organizational Development Senior Manager.
- RWHC is pleased to offer this innovative leadership development series for both new and experienced healthcare managers.
Nurse Residency Program
- RWHC is pleased to once again offer this year-long structured program offering support for the nurse graduate through monthly learning days and the support of an experienced nurse, a Clinical Coach. This program is open to both RWHC members and non-RWHC members.
Preceptor Training Program
- RWHC is pleased to offer this two-day workshop which builds skills around aspects of the preceptor role and provides opportunities for practice and feedback related to the essential skill set for preceptors. This workshop is open to both RWHC members and non-RWHC members.
- The opportunity to network with one's peers is one of the key advantages to membership in RWHC. We offer approximately 46 professional roundtables, representing a wide range of clinical and non-clinical disciplines; additional groups are considered on a regular basis.
RWHC Orientation Portfolio Program
- Working in collaboration with Hospital Educators and Human Resources Managers, RWHC has developed an online orientation program that can be used by students and agency staff to complete their training requirements.
Wisconsin Quality Residency Program
- The Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA), Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative (RWHC), and the Wisconsin Office of Rural Health (WORH) are excited to announce the next offering of the WI Quality Residency Program. Modules are intended for new or novice quality leaders in healthcare quality, and are highly interactive learning sessions facilitated by a team of expert and veteran quality professionals. This is a Virtual 12-Month program: February 2023 – December 2023, the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00am-3:30pm CT. Cost is $250 per module per person (non-refundable).
Click for detailed list of modules and registration.
For more information, email Dana Fischer, Clinical Quality Improvement Manager, WHA at
email@example.com or Janet Wagner, RWHC Quality Services Senior Manager at
Walden University Resources
- As a RWHC member, you may be eligible to receive a 10% tuition reduction on a high-quality program.