Coding Consultation Service
- Today, more than ever, correct and accurate coding directly impacts reimbursement at your facility. With that in mind, RWHC has developed an innovative coding consultation service that will help your staff meet the heightened demand for coded information. The RWHC Coding Consultation Service is designed to offer practical solutions to your every day coding needs. Our goal is to educate and prepare your staff members to handle any coding challenges that may arise in an inpatient, outpatient or ambulatory surgery setting.
Community Economic Development
- Rural communities face a host of challenges that can hinder a healthcare provider’s ability to operate including but not limited to housing, broadband, education, childcare, transportation and more! RWHC provides members with training, tools, and tactics to engage in economic development efforts and help both their communities and their healthcare organizations overcome these challenges
- Sarah Coyne, Partner, Quarles & Brady, provides general counsel to RWHC members on a number of issues. This "shared service" provides a centralized source for common legal concerns at a discounted rate.
Mystery Shopper Program
- Exclusively for RWHC Members, this program aligns Member hospitals that are willing to "mystery shop" one another's facilities to help each hospital improve their customer service experience.
Rural Contract Consulting Services
- (“RCCS”) Provides managed care contracting consulting services, including negotiation contracts if desired, on behalf of individual RWHC members.
- Formed in 2005, the RWHC LLC is a physician hospital organization designed to allow single signature contracting on managed care contracts for government sponsored programs (e.g. Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care and Veterans programs) which generally lack pricing variability.
Speech and Audiology Services
- Providing a full spectrum of clinical services can be challenging to many rural hospitals. RWHC offers an impressive range of services to our members, whose needs and interests vary considerably. In each case, RWHC handles the hiring, scheduling, credentialing, and reimbursement arrangements for the healthcare professionals we recruit and retain.
- Continuing workforce shortages and intense competition have forced healthcare providers to consider creative ideas for recruiting and retaining staff. With that in mind, RWHC provides workforce development services and programs exclusively to RWHC hospitals.