RWHC provides financial consultation to individual hospitals relating to managed care contracting and other financial issues—including Medicare cost report preparation. Our experts will meet with your CFO, administrator or other staff on-site, or provide telephone consultation as needed. We also maintain centralized financial resources, manuals and updates for participating hospitals and clinics.
The RWHC Financial Consulting Service offers a wide range of customized services that are tailored to the needs of individual clients, including:
- Per diem CFO support for short term leaves or vacated positions
- Assistance with budget preparation and financial reporting issues
- Evaluation of debt financing alternative
- Consultation on reimbursement issues
- Financial ratio analysis
- Examination of lease alternatives
- Contract review and negotiation
- Chargemaster evaluation and development
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic planning
- Educational updates for management, hospital boards, physicians, etc.
- Medicare compliance guidance
We are also proficient at coordinating retirement plans and external financial audits, including determining RFP parameters and negotiating fees with CPA firms. Your facility will also benefit from our CFO Roundtable, which meets ten times a year and serves as a resource to other roundtables, including patient business managers and information technology staff.
Other services are available upon request. For additional information about the RWHC Financial Consulting Service, contact Joe Svetlik at (608) 643-2343.