Growing in Change Leadership
Through Self-Awareness and Innovation
A Two-part Virtual Webinar Series
Both days are VIRTUAL ONLY
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon CST
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon CST
Application Deadline: July 5th
RWHC Member & Affiliate Member:
$175 per person
$210 per person
Fee includes program handouts.
RWHC is approved as a provider of continuing health education by the Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education and Training (WISHET). RWHC designates this activity for up to 6 contact hours (0.6 CEUs) of continuing education for allied health professionals.
Jana Nelson, has educated and coached adults for over 20 years in a variety of businesses and organizations including health care, sales, banking, and insurance. Her areas of expertise include leadership skills, interpersonal skills development, career development, professional image, and customer service. Jana has a master’s degree in Organizational Change Leadership and a bachelor’s degree in Retail Management and Business.
This course is designed for any leader who has a desire and a need to drive creative change by building the essential leadership skills of self-awareness and innovation. After completing this course, you will be more equipped to successfully lead, coach, and guide others.
Join us for this two-part webinar to grow as a change leader! In today’s quickly changing environment, leaders need to be mindful of how their own behaviors, attitude and actions impact those around them. From this awareness, you are called to take action and move your employees, departments and organization forward. Join us to explore how to best use your strengths to achieve success with your team and within your organization.
Part I: Focus on strengthening your self-awareness and developing a growth mindset to increase your impact as a leader. This includes enhancing performance, building interpersonal relationships and increasing your influence on direct reports, peers and customers.
Part II: Grow and improve your innovation skills to change quickly and take the action needed to move forward. As one of the most important types of organizational change, innovation results in new and improved products and services which benefits the customer and supports the organization's growth, profit and stability. We’ll help you enhance your innovation muscle by building your creative thinking with skills and tools.
Both Parts I and II will be VIRTUAL ONLY, and we will include breakout groups via Zoom, case studies, self-assessments and group discussions.
- Describe the benefits of increasing your self-awareness, specifically when leading change.
- Define the difference between managing and leading and explain one action you will implement to improve your leadership skills.
- Communicate the five strategies to increasing self-awareness.
- Identify and share at least one goal you will accomplish in the next sixty days to build or increase your self-awareness.
- Describe the benefits to improving your innovative skills particularly when leading change.
- Discover and practice techniques to build your creativity and courage and share three strategies you will implement in your work.
- Develop recommendations for change using the IDEAL problem-solving process in a case study format.
Visit the RWHC Leadership Series web page to view all our class offerings.