Revitalizing Education: A Booster Shot for the Trainer
Event Starts: 7/12/2022 8:30 AM
Event Ends: 7/12/2022 12:30 PM
Sign Up To This Event
A Booster Shot for the Trainer
Tuesday, July 12, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST
Registration Deadline: June 21
RWHC Member & Affiliate Member: $135 per person
Non-RWHC Member: $160 per person
Fee includes program handouts.
RWHC is approved as a provider of continuing health education by the Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education and Training (WISHET). RWHC designates this activity for up to 4 contact hours
(0.4 CEUs) of continuing education for allied health professionals.
Cella Janisch-Hartline, RN, BSN, PCC Certified Professional Coach, is the Nursing Leadership Senior Manager for Rural WI Health Cooperative (RWHC). Cella brings her experience from over 40 years in various rural healthcare leadership positions to her work as she combines her passion for nursing, leadership, coaching and teaching. Named the 2018 Outstanding Educator through the National Rural Health Association, she engages healthcare participants across the country with her humorous, action-oriented and compassionate approach. email@example.com, 608-644-3235
Organizational/Departmental Educators, New Educators, Facilitators of Meetings or Teams
You may need a training booster shot if you:
- Want to learn new ways to increase engagement of your participants
- Want training that leads to better learner outcomes
- Have training strategies that need revitalization
- Want to learn tips for teaching old material in new ways
- Find yourself struggling with dysfunctional or disruptive participants
- Are personally bored and disengaged with teaching sometimes
- Haven’t indulged in on-going learning opportunities within the last six months
If any of the statements above are true for you, come to this fun, interactive and experiential workshop to rejuvenate your role as an educator. Multiple tips and techniques, along with best practices will be shared to take your facilitation skills to the next level. Education is changing quickly in these unprecedented and virtual times. It is time to regenerate your skills and adjust to a new normal. Are you ready for a trainer booster shot? Revitalization awaits! Choose to sign-up today!
- Review key brain neuroscience connected to paramount learning
- Understand foundational concepts to the development structure of education
- Define and comprehend the multiple roles as the facilitator of education
- Discover multiple ways to deal with the disruptive or dysfunctional participants
- Review six adult learning principles essential to weave into core curriculum development
- Learn strategies that enhances the learning environment
- Explore and experience learner engagement ideas; sharing best practices
- Identify three tips/techniques to enhance the virtual learning experience
Visit the RWHC Leadership Series web page to view all our class offerings.