Membership Application Process for Rural Hospitals
While the emphasis of RWHC is to better serve existing members, new members are welcomed. The application process is informal -- the Board engages in discussion to see if new membership will result in a mutually beneficial relationship.
RWHC Affiliate Membership
Through their membership, the Affiliate Members of RWHC:
- Receive the monthly RWHC Board packets (minus financial statements of RWHC), providing exclusive insight and commentary on both regulatory and business issues that affect rural health in Wisconsin.
- Receive the monthly newsletter, Eye on Health, that focuses on state and national rural health policy.
- Are invited to participate in the quarterly Forum presentations (featuring education and information geared towards the rural C-Suite) held at RWHC or via web ex.
- Have access to support and/or consultation from RWHC senior staff, widely acknowledged as state/national rural health experts.
- Supports the mission and vision of RWHC, benefiting rural health and health systems throughout Wisconsin.
- Are invited to participate in RWHC’s Annual Golf Outing, which is attended by numerous leaders in the rural health arena from around Wisconsin.
For Additional Information
Tim Size, Executive Director
Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative
880 Independence Lane
Sauk City, WI 53583
(608) 643-2343 or FAX (608) 643-4936