Instructor: Jo Anne Preston, Workforce & Organizational Development Senior Manager, RWHC
Target Audience: Healthcare Managers, both experienced and new in their role
Program Description: Hiring the right person means more than relying on “gut instinct” or focusing on credentials. Behavior Based Interviewing can significantly increase your ability to fit the right person into the right job and avoid the costs and problems that result when we miss key factors in the interview process.
Program Objectives: – Participants will learn to:
- Identify how behavior-based examples are used to determine the presence or absence of skills
- Define skills and competencies needed for a particular job
- Develop questions to screen for technical and performance skills
- Avoid asking about certain topics/questions during an interview
- Plan a consistent, structured interview process
- Conduct a behavior-based interview
Visit the RWHC Leadership Series web page to view all our class offerings.
If you would like more information about the RWHC Leadership Series, please email Education Services Manager, Carrie Ballweg, or call 608-643-2343.