Coaching for Performance - 2020
Starts: 10/14/2020 9:00 AM
Ends: 10/14/2020 3:30 PM
Register for this Workshop/Event
Coaching for Performance
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
RWHC Office & Training Center
880 Independence Lane, Sauk City
Registration Deadline: September 23rd
RWHC Member & Affiliate Member: $160
Non-RWHC Member: $190
Fee includes program handouts and breaks/refreshments. Lunch is on your own
0.6 CEUs RWHC is a CEU provider through the Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education & Training (WISHET)
Instructor: Jo Anne Preston, RWHC Workforce & Organizational Development Senior Manager
Target Audience: Healthcare Managers, both experienced and new in their role
Effective coaching is essential to getting the best out of your employees. How long is long enough to coach someone? What if they cry or get defensive when I bring up an issue? How do I keep from getting derailed by someone who tries to turn the tables on me? These and many more questions will be explored and you will leave with a plan for coaching in your own style with skill and confidence.
Program Objectives– Participants will learn to:
- Identify the common challenges that can arise in coaching situations and create a plan to effectively address those challenges
- Coach others to develop their skills and abilities and reinforce desired behavior and work
- Handle under-performance directly and with diplomacy
- Manage difficult conversations with skill
- Develop a systematic approach to coaching to achieve the results you want from your employees
Visit the RWHC Leadership Series web page to view all our class offerings.