Starts: 10/6/2020 9:00 AM
Ends: 10/6/2020 3:30 PM
Register for this Workshop/Event
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
RWHC Office & Training Center
880 Independence Ln
Sauk City, WI 53583
Registration Deadline: September 15
RWHC Member & Affiliate Member: $160
Non-RWHC Member: $190
Fee includes program handouts and refreshments/snacks. Lunch is on your own.
RWHC is a CEU provider through the Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education & Training (WISHET)
Erin Smital, RN, RWHC Nursing Professional Development Educator, Certified Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Instructor
All healthcare workers! This workshop is for YOU if you would like to improve, change, or pivot your MindSET and increase your success at reaching your goals.
- How do you cope with failure?
- How do you handle stress?
- How do you view a challenge?
The fear of failure is the #1 most common thing that holds us back from becoming the best version of ourselves. Combine that fear with a negative MindSET, mix in a healthy dose of anxiety, and sprinkle on some difficulty receiving feedback and you have a recipe for a disaster. Your MindSET has a strong, direct correlation to your ultimate level of success. The good news is, it may take some work…but you are 100% capable of taking back control of your MindSET. This workshop is designed to give you tangible skills to improve your MindSET, help you pivot your perception and eliminate barriers you have put on your path as you travel down the road of meeting your goals and having a positive impact on those around you.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify the key differences between a growth MindSET and a fixed MindSET
- Learn how to pivot your perception when your current outlook is not serving you
- Understand how your MindSET can have a positive or negative impact on those around you
- Discover the power of mindfulness and its role in getting you into an optimal MindSET
- Develop positive mental habits that support your MindSET
Visit our RWHC Educational Services page to view all our education offerings.