The Quality Residency Program offers a combination of didactic and interactive learning with the adult learning principles in mind: Basic quality theory with content delivered by expert presenters, hands-on experience with tools for data driven decision making, and building a network of sharing and support for professional development.
The goals of the program are to help the quality resident:
- Make the transition from novice to effective quality leader
- Enhance engagement of hospital staff and leadership in clinical quality and patient safety
- Advance critical thinking and data-driven decision making
- Increase confidence in managing stressful and sensitive situations
Upcoming 2017 Modules
- Module A: How Quality Fits In the Big Picture – March 15 • 10:00 am - 5:00 pm – Registration Closed –
- Module B: Surveys and Accreditation – March 16 • 8:00 am - 3:00 pm – Registration Closed –
- Module C: Meeting External Requirements – May 22 • 9:00 am - 4:00 pm – Registration & Info –
- Module D: Quality Improvement – May 23 • 8:00 am - 3:00 pm – Registration Closed –
If you have questions, contact Beth Dibbert, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kelly Court, email@example.com, or Janet Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org.